[WC] FW: 24 hr. FGCU Give Day starts at Noon

Frost, Dr. Laura lfrost at fgcu.edu
Thu Feb 11 07:45:24 EST 2021

Good morning everyone,
We are one donation away from the FGCU Foundation kicking in another $500 for STEM faculty-student research. The amount you give does NOT matter.  We have until noon today.

Thank you,
Laura

Laura Frost, Ph.D.
Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
Professor of Chemistry
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd. S
Ft. Myers, FL 33965
(239)590-1434
www.fgcu.edu/cas<http://www.fgcu.edu/cas>

Florida has a very broad public records law. As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.