[WC_STEM] HELP! Please read: Strategic Planning - faculty feedback needed - only 5 mins

Tucker, Dr. Kim kptucker at fgcu.edu
Mon Dec 20 15:35:05 EST 2021

Hello faculty and staff friends of the Whitaker Center!

We are going through our 5-year strategic planning process and would like to gather some feedback from you all.  We are emailing you because you’ve attended some of our events, follow our listserv, or worked with us in another capacity.

We would greatly appreciate it if you would fill out the following survey before the Leadership Team meets in mid-January.  Microsoft approximates that it will only take you about 5 minutes to complete.  😊  https://forms.office.com/r/1eR6QPNcr0   This will not only help to inform the creation of our plan for the next 5 years, but will also guide the direction of the Whitaker Center moving forward.

We know you all are very busy and we truly appreciate your engagement with the Whitaker Center.
Thanks and have a happy holiday!
Kim

(P.S. If any of the WC Leadership Team members are getting this message because of the listserv, please disregard and use the other document that I sent earlier. WC Advisory Board members will be getting a slightly modified set of questions, too, so AB members, please disregard also. Thanks!)
--

Kimberly Pause Tucker, Ph.D.  (she / her)
Director, Whitaker Center for STEM Education

[cid:image011.png at 01D7F5B7.28158C00]

10501 FGCU Boulevard South, Fort Myers, FL 33965  |  fgcu.edu<http://www.fgcu.edu/>
P: 239.745.4754  |  E: kptucker at fgcu.edu<mailto:kptucker at fgcu.edu>
[cid:image012.png at 01D7F5B7.28158C00]<https://www.facebook.com/FloridaGulfCoastUniversity/> [cid:image013.png at 01D7F5B7.28158C00] <https://www.linkedin.com/school/florida-gulf-coast-university/>  [cid:image014.png at 01D7F5B7.28158C00] <https://twitter.com/fgcu/>  [cid:image015.png at 01D7F5B7.28158C00] <https://www.instagram.com/fgcu/?hl=en>
Florida has a very broad public records law. As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.